KARINAHEINRICH.COM WEBSITE NOTICE
● Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our Sites, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
· Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
· Non-Protected Information related to your health and wellness;
· Sculpted Soul account number;
· When applying for a position at Sculpted Soul, additional personal information including resumes, standardized test scores and other non-sensitive information;
· Payment information when required for the purchase of our products or services;
· Geolocation of any computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access the Site.
● Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from you. This might include:
· Information obtained through transactions you complete with us or our affiliates;
· Any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners.
We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with Sculpted Soul through its official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you through the Sites.
● Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including your device type, operating system, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
● Deletion of Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
You may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Sculpted Soul may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
· To deliver’s Sculpted Soul’s services you and to collect payment of such services where applicable;
· For recruiting, talent management and employment purposes (recording, examination, assessment, selection, conclusion of an employment offer, and with your consent the storage in our recruitment database for a possible future offer of employment, etc.);
· To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App;
· To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
· To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
· To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
· To provide you with customized Site content, or with your consent where applicable via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
· As applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Sculpted Soul or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
· Where applicable, to serve ads or send direct messages through third party services (including social media platforms) that are targeted to reach people on those services who are identified in our databases. This may be done by matching common factors between our databases and the databases of third party operators. For example, we use Facebook’s “Custom Audience” services, which allows us to provide such information on Facebook to people whose information and email addresses we already have when they expressed an interest in hearing from us;
· To contact you when necessary, including for employment purposes, by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
· To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
· To address problems with the Services, or our business;
· To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
· As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information disclosed to us on your behalf to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
Sculpted Soul may disclose the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
· With our affiliated companies and licensees using the Sculpted Soul name, including subsidiaries of such companies, and other third parties that may provide services and goods complementary to those provided by Sculpted Soul;
· With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
· To respond to court orders or judicial process, provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to personal or public safety, or national security, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
Sculpted Soul may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICE
Sculptured Soul is in agreement with rights of Data Subject as set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016, effective May 25, 2018. To that end, Sculptured Soul will honor when applicable the rights of the Data Subject, including, transparency, information and access to Personal Data, retention, rectification and erasure, and restriction on processing and portability.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please either email us at Sculpted Soul, LLC: email@example.com
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Sculpted Soul and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
European Economic Area Residents
This site is not intended for use by, or to offer a good or service to, any European Economic Area residents. To the extent that a European Economic Area resident nevertheless continues to this website you expressly consent to our uses of your personal information, and you acknowledge that any personal data we collect about you may be transferred to, or processed and stored in, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In particular we may store and process your personal data in the United States. To the extent that you otherwise provide personal data to Sculpted Soul, you hereby consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal data to or in the United States or anywhere else in the world. Please be aware that the law of the jurisdictions in which Sculpted Soul and/or its service providers store or process your personal data might not provide protections that are the same as, or better than, the protections provided by the law of your home jurisdiction.
Your right to opt out of marketing
To the extent you wish to opt out of receiving personalized or promotional content from Sculpted Soul via SMS, email or via third party platforms as described above, please notify us by please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of sixteen. If we learn that a child under the age of sixteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. Further, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, personal searches, and other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with regard to how you handle and disclose your personal information and protect the username or password that you are required to use to access services on this Site or online service.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
Sculptured Soul will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes collected as set forth in the policy. We will destroy or erase personal information from our systems when it is no longer required to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected. We also will endeavor to ensure the deletion and destruction of personal information stored and maintained by third parties. We may, however, retain some personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules and court orders.
Sculpted Soul, LLC
1341 West Fullerton Ave #163; Chicago IL 60614
Effective Date: 6.07.18